This is the BRAND NEW edition of my 'The Art of Minimalism' workshop
In this workshop I'll cover
- Why photography is a way of life and not just a hobby
- What camera equipment you should invest in
- How to get the most out of every session
- How to actually take flattering images of your friends and family they'll love
- Why there's no right and wrong in photography
- How to talk to strangers
- How to take 'professional' photos
- Basic editing
- How to easily setup your camera to go and shoot the images you've actually feakin love!
All workshop attendees will receive a breakdown of key notes which you will always be able to go back to for future reference.
If you have any questions please send me am email or even DM me on Instagram :)